Stay in Your Lane

the breakthrough is on the other side of the resistance you’re experiencing. Serene


Having spent a week listening to everyone either complain how everyone else should listen to them should be doing something different, should communicate better, should be committed and should be doing everything else that  they are not doing, I conclude that we humans spend too much time focusing on what others are doing. We spend a lot of time focusing on what others are doing and if its not what we think then we get upset or offended. Then we moan about how they - other people are not doing or doing.
I learnt to mind my own business and focus on not taking things personally
Am I focusing on other people?
Am I snatching away my power?
Am I giving away my power?
Am I really in my business, or in someone else's business?

When we focus on ourselves we get the opportunity to regroup, re assess and refine
If we focus on others, chances are we give away the time and energy we require to learn the relevant lessons.
As they say, stay in your lane!
Today is my last day out in the islands, it's been a blast!
Give thanks
Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism