Laughter is Love

 One thing that connects us all is humour. Never lose your sense of it.


Laughing makes me feel good.

Making others laugh makes me feel good.

Laughter is the best medicine seems so cliché, yet so true! Have you ever laughed so much and so hard that you feel as if you did an abdominal workout?, or the tears flow so freely your nose runs and clears your sinuses? That is how effective laughter is! It shifts the mood immediately and adds some lessons in there as well. Most of the time the lessons involve letting go.

I know what makes me laugh, I go to it when I feel the need to. Certain TV Shows, standup comics and comedy sketches online.

Hearing my friends give their stories, listening to my grandmother and her adventures are all belly hurting laughs which lifts my mood so much!

I am so grateful for the gift of laughter.

What are some of the things that bring you this type of joy?

Peace

From now until January 7th

From Confusion to Clarity - A Workbook

Link it here

From Confusion to Clarity - A Free Workbook



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism