Morning Rituals

 What are the three things your inner self absolutely has to have in order to feel good every day? Carolyn Myss

I love waking up on mornings before the sun rise  going outside for a short run as the sun comes up. I love sitting on the porch eating watermelon and other seasonal fruits as I write in my journal or - confessions on the Journey - scroll on IG and Twitter. 

I love to listen to music while I get ready to leave the house to start my day, pop on my playlist and sing loudly as I pretend to be some version of Chaka Khan!

When I follow this ritual, I feel ready for the world. 

When I don't I miss it. 

I get a shaky feeling, I feel as if something is missing, I have to adjust accordingly.

Making time to do the things that make me feel grounded reflects to myself and the Universe that I'm putting myself first.

What are your rituals?

From now until January 7th

From Confusion to Clarity - A Workbook

Link it here

From Confusion to Clarity - A Free Workbook


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism