You OR Me vs You AND Me

 From the paradigm of scarcity, we create a YOU OR ME world that will always create more division. From the paradigm of sufficiency, we create a YOU AND ME world, that will always foster unity. Lynne Twist 

From the paradigm of scarcity, we create a YOU OR ME world that will always create more division. From the paradigm of sufficiency, we create a YOU AND ME world, that will always foster unityLynne Twist 

My prayer this month is to live from a space of enoughness and sufficiency. 

Confessions on the Journey - Many times I have this gnawing feeling that there will not be enough - and  the feeling is usually about money and time. When there is a budget given to me, I have to stick to and follow I get even more nervous.

When there are deadlines, I feel anxious, I feel nervous. 

I am usually looking to cut back and scrimp and do with less. I m now asking myself, Is that how we are supposed to live, from a place of not having enough? From a space of things will run out? Or have I just chosen that?

I have decided to act from a space of sufficiency, because yes, not enoughness will mash you up!

That there is enough, nature does not hoard. And nothing blooms all year round but there is always enough

I needed this reminder.

Peace

Now What? Akosua's Latest Book Out Now

Pre Order Here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism