Are You Present in the Moment?

 





Live fully now. The soul reveals all information on a need-to-know basis. Danielle La Porte

Lately I have found myself looking for the next thing, the next event, the next task, the next project, the next day. I realized that I was doing this when someone asked me a question about what was happening  now , in a present situation and I honestly could not answer because I was not present, I was already thinking about the future. I heard absolutely nothing that was said and could not report on it.

I also noticed that when I was at an event or a place, I automatically moved my thoughts to what time I ought to leave to head home to do something else, acting as if where I was at the present moment was a bother, a means to an end, something to pass the time.  Pulling myself from the future into the present time proved to be a shift in how I started perceiving everything.

Being present in the moment, I was able to immerse myself into the moment in front of me, receiving the blessings, the lessons and the opportunities.

Being present in the moment, stress left me, I was so focused on what was in front of me and how I felt about it, I had no stress about what happens later or tomorrow.

Being present in the moment, I noticed everything and everyone around me, I saw everyone and even felt seen.

Being present in the moment I let go of wanting to control everything and what I needed to know came to me quite easily

Being present in the moment takes courage.

Being present in the moment takes discipline

Being present in the moment allows for clarity. 

Are you present in the moment?

Peace


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism