Rest is Part of the Journey

 We ignore our bodies' need to rest and  in doing so we lose tough with our spirit. Our bodies know even when our minds do not. Nap Ministry  



This past week I have been forced to rest. Why did it have to be forced?  When life is on, we tend to want to get things done, we want to get things right, we want to finish what we started, to close the deal, the deadlines, the urgency. In all of that, we neglect, forget and plain ole not think it is important. Until life says, slow down, back up, rest!

I have learnt that  Rest is part of the Journey.

Lest we forget, life is kind enough to shut us down to remind us, that process may not seem kind, it really is! We get the amber light before the red light.

I took the time to rest and am truly happy that I did.

Pay attention to life's traffic lights.

Peace 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism