The first person on the receiving end of your love should always be you

 The first person on the receiving end of your love should always be you. Ebonee Davis




It took me quite a while to recognize that everything starts within- everything. It starts with an idea, a feeling, a thought, a hunch. All of which are inside jobs. When I finally got the lesson, it became easier and easier to stop looking for external validation to push me forward. It also became easier to set and keep boundaries and most importantly for me, to let go, to stop wanting to control everything.

Wanting to control everything around me was so exhausting, I have learnt that wanting to know everything was a survival technique. When I substituted wanting control for having faith and letting go of knowing it all, a peaceful and magical existence started emerging. I began noticing how much more fun it was to see things evolve and manifest without my interference.

Love and Loving is also an inside job. Loving yourself starts with accepting that you are here as a manifestation of a divine idea of the Most High. Knowing that I am a divine idea manifested truly shifted how I saw myself! Not only am I divine, but all of the stories I either made up or adopted from others of being not good enough, or having to prove my worth were simply that...stories.

Think Love, Talk Love. Be Love - first to yourself and watch how it multiplies in your life.

Eat well

Rest well

Set Boundaries well

Dress well

Talk to yourself well

and always give thanks.

Start there!

Peace


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism