Ten Things that Intrigue me

Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit. E. E. Cummings




1.  I am intrigued by the capacity and the resilience of humans, their ability to bounce back, to change, to grow, to do good in extreme circumstances.

2. I am intrigued by how the sun rises daily, with beauty grace and consistency...and in silence. No noise, no fuss, no fanfare.

3. I am intrigued by how we  humans justify many of our actions which we know are selfish, hurtful and dishonoring to self.

4. I am intrigued how we humans  don't take responsibility for our lives, but prefer to outsource blame and give away our power. 

5. I am intrigued by how much power we have, how much we are afraid of that power, and how we don't use our power  because of fear.

6. I am intrigued by our capacity to love, to forgive, to do good, to share, to be compassionate.

7. I am intrigued by how relationships can heal us and sometimes the healing is not at all pretty.

8. I am intrigued by some of the choices we make in fear and ignorance.

9. I am intrigued by miracles that I see, that I hear about, that I know can happen.

10. I am supremely intrigued by nature and how healing it is, how much it is a teacher, how much it gives to us with no conditions

What are you intrigued by?

Peace

Akosua's Books

Nyabo (Madam) Why Are You Here?

Now What? The Flipside

What Did I Learn Today? Lessons on the Journey to Unconditional Self L

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism