Discomfort is what happens when we are on the precipice of change


Discomfort is what happens when we are on the precipice of change. Briana Wiest



Sometimes I’m sure of everything. At my worst, I come across as righteous. At my best, I'm anchored & in my power.


Sometimes I’m sure of nothing. At my worst it comes across as insecure. At my best, I’m open to many perspectives & possibilities.


We all ride a fine line between sure & unsure. Between doubt & confidence. 


Between self-assured & lacking confidence. 


Some days I dip into the doubt more than others.


Some days I’m moving with complete & unwavering self belief.


Knowing that you don’t know what will happen, but knowing yourself enough to move forward anyways...that’s being sure. 


You may not always be all 150% percent about yourself. That doesn’t mean that you can’t still move confidently ahead.


There are days I feel VERY unsure about my ability to do things, but yet I still believe that I will learn. I reflect, often, to remind myself to keep going, even when I feel anxious. 


Waiting to be sure about what’s next can immobilize you. No one is certain. But stay close to you. Stay reflective. Stay sure in what matters to you & what you’re about, and you can be sure of whatever happens next


Peace and Blessings

Akosua's Books

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism