Life is Neutral

 Life will give you whatever experience is most helpful for the evolution of your consciousness. How do you know this is the experience you need? Because this is the experience you are having at the moment.”

– From A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life’s Purpose, Eckhart Tolle

All of the spiritual and life teachers remind us that not only does life love us, it also gives us the experiences that we need to grow, heal and evolve. The challenge is many times we resist what is in front of us for many different reasons.

Life is not personal and it bodes well not to take things personal, we can become intimately involved in many areas that life throws up - this is where the evolution of our consciousness comes in.

Joy, Happiness, Abundance, Pain, Hurt, Heartbreak - you name it - they are all not personal however we all experience it and when we do it becomes intimate to us.

What I have learnt is: 

1. Asking "why me" is a waste of time - disempowers me. Ask - what can I learn? What am I missing? What am I  gaining? What am I resisting?

2. Pay attention to the signs life give you, and take it as is rather than making up stories, justifying it and rationalizing it

3 Act from a space of love, rather than fear.

Peace and Blessings

Akosua's Books

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism