The only constant variable in life is the unexpected

 The only constant variable in life is the unexpected


Everything changes, everything. The lesson with recognizing this is has been to let go of the need to control, to grasp, to sit in the illusion of comfort and certainty.

So what do we do when the change comes? Preparing for change is such an important part of the toolkit of life that without that preparation we can become stuck.

What I have learnt is with acceptance, with letting go, with the knowing that change is nothing personal, navigating it becomes easier. 

As the Course in Miracles says " Are you willing to see things differently"

I must confess, change for me over 2023 was tough. I wanted what I wanted, I worked for it, I prayed for it, I got it so why would it no be different, why should things change, why should I change?

Everything changes, I had to remind myself to be ready, be prepared by focusing on the now, being in the moment. Through acceptance, through letting go, through the practice of faith and the willingness to see things differently. Not that it will not hurt, or be easy. Change does, however, provide us with opportunities for growth.

Peace and Blessings

Akosua's Books







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism