Value You


"There's a difference between being liked and being valued. A lot of people like you, not many value you" Adam A




 Value You with...

Your time

Your thoughts

Your money

Your authenticity 

Your Friendship

Your relationships

Your dreams

Your Love of Self

Value You

What I learned is there is a difference between feeling a sense of value and being special.

Special leans on external validation, receving accolates, looking for others to affirm you. It lead me to "performing" and in many of those performaces I was out of balance. Why? Because I was seeking everything from outside of me

With value - its internal. I am valuable no matter what! As an idea born out of the mind and love of the Most High, I am vaulable, I need to only remember that in any moment and that propels me to act with love and value myself minus any outside validation

What a freeing thought

Value You

Peace and Blessings

Akosua's Books

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism