Practice Makes Masters

Every loving thought is true. Everything else is an appeal for healing and help, regardless of the form it takes ACIM

Some of the most amazing things that have happened in my life I did not plan it nor was thinking about it in that way, the pure randomness of the events still astounds me!
Have you ever had a "chance" ebounter meeting someone and they turn out to be the person you had to talk to at that stage in your life or the one who has the contacts to assist you in a project, or they lead you onto something delicious and divine?
I have realised that this happens quite a bit when I surrender the outcome being to the tune of how I want it, trust the process and relax. (of course after putting in the work)

Marianne Williamson always says the Universe is self correcting and self organising, almost like the GPS in your car, when you make a wrong turn they recalibrate and lead you back on course
Our main issues are getting out of our own way and wanting to control everything - really a form of fear. Fear of looking bad, fear of failing, fear of making a wrong choice, fear of hurt, fear of rejection, sometimes ignorance but most most most of the times is fear and shame!
So I have learnt to get out the way, do the work and get out of the way, I am still learning that to be okay with pissing people off in the process. but practice makes masters!

Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism