Build it upon truth and justice


I fully realize that no wealth of position can long endure, unless built upon truth and justice; therefore, I will engage in no transaction which does not benefit all whom it affects. I will succeed by attracting to myself the forces I wish to use, and the cooperation of other people. I will induce others to serve me, because of my willingness to serve others. I will eliminate hatred, envy, jealously, selfishness, and cynicism, by developing love for all humanity, because I know that a negative attitude towards others can never bring me success. I will cause others to believe in me, because I will believe in them, and in myself. I will sign my name to this formula, commit it to memory, and repeat it aloud once a day, with full faith that it will gradually influence my thoughts and actions so that I will become a self-reliant and successful person." - Napoleon Hill, from his best-selling and groundbreaking book Think and Grow Rich.


I'm back from Matura! Had an absolutely amazing and inspirational time over the past few days and here's the thing that stood out for me. Consistency, Dedication, Integrity and Purpose. These 3 people started an organisation out of love, they didn't even know they were starting an organisation, they just started and did something rather than just blabbed and talk and complain and moan. The turtles were being slaughtered, they were being killed for meat, for fun, for a laugh, for ignorance and they decided to do something about it. 20 years later they have an organisation that employs over 100 people in the community, they have multiple sources of income, they have the respect and admiration of the same people that were cussing them at the beginning and it wasn't easy and it still isn't easy but they are committed

How many times in my life have I complained, moaned , stopped what I am doing either because I was afraid, I was ignorant, I wanted to please people? How many times have I decided to not take a stand because it was "hard"? How many times have I spoken and not acted? I learnt over the weekend that slow and steady is the way to go! So confessions, I was a little intimidated doing this workshop, what can I possibly tell these people who have grown a community group into a successful world renowned business with multiple streams of income? that has been recognised all over the world, Japan, USA, China? And I went back to the lesson, show up as me every single time! We shared, we learnt from each other and it was awesome!
Now I start the work! I am so inspired to move forward with my purpose, my life's work
Thank you Matura!
Peace!!

Check out and Like my Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/AkosuaDardaineEdwards

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism