End of one journey on to the next, thank you NYC


Everything is energy, every thought you have, every word you speak, and energy cannot be destroyed, it can be altered or transformed but it cannot be destroyed.Our work is that we are not holding, harbouring hiding negative energy.Start getting honest about our thoughts, feelings, our beliefs and our behaviours Iyanla Vanzant


New York blew my mind! Honestly, the love and good vibes that I felt over these ten days was truly off the chain! I am so humbled and grateful for the experience. I met so many wonderful people, had so many aha moments and was just proven to again that the Universe really has my back!

Back to Trinidad, ok confessions on the journey, I like being alone, I like it! I mean like spending time alone in reflection, going to eat sometimes alone, just like my company and it sometimes pisses people off! Hey, I confess I sometimes people please, I am a recovering people pleaser, so I am home and being alone is tougher and I have to find a way to set some boundaries! ok that's my confession for the day LOL!

On to the next journey, stay tuned.....
Peace!!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism