Friends on the Journey


You have an abundance of friends on this journey, but every one of you feels somewhat alone . . . a common thread connects you to each other in your own ways . . . the connection increases with belief. Guru Singh


Today I am going to see the movie Black Panther, I am taking some young ladies from the St Jude's Home for Girls. Some of my friends assisted me in making this happen and I really want to thank them for supporting me and these ventures that I dream up!

The ability to show someone a different approach cannot be discounted, this is not to say that one way is the best way. The point I am making is that differences can be honoured and dealt with in a mature an sensible way. Also, seeing a different way of being also exposes us to new cultures, new aproaches, inspiration and sometimes answers to questions.

I know I cannot solve all the issues that the young ladies from the St Jude's Home for Girls are faced with, I accept that. My intention really is to provide them with a view of a difference. A different approach to solving conflict, a different view of life as they know it, in the most non judgemental way.
I pray that this can light a spark in them to live their best lives.

I shall let y'all know how the movie was!

Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism