Dream Big

The universe is always packing for the adventure of your dreams -- that’s the law of dreaming -- you cannot dream anything that cannot be achieved . . . everything you dream is available to you. When you doubt that you’ll be included in, or allowed to experience your next destination -- you have no joy to enjoy it with. Guru Singh 

Dream big!
I was looking at an awards show speech last night given by Tiffany Haddish an actress and comedienne, who, right now to me, in not only the funniest but also the most inspirational character I have encountered for a long time! She brings the humour and the humility with her whenever I experience her
Tiffany had a hard life by all normal standards but she used it as a push forward, with a smile on her face
She said to dream big, imagine it and see it
How many of us dream at all?
It seems as if we leave sreaming when we become adults and that is when we ought to tap into it the most
I looked at Tiffany's speech and thought to myself- reactivate those dreams girlfriend
It will involve work and it will involve some no's and perhaps some tears but can you imagine how much it will be worth it when they come true?
And of course, include some rest in there because rest is part of the work!
Peace


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism