Feel the Fear and Do it Anyway

Making more money isn’t about some whiz/bang/boom strategy du jour.It’s about feeling safe in your self, feeling safe in your choices and knowing that no matter what… you got this and you won’t die.Going live on Facebook won’t’ kill you.Figuring out the “tech” won’t kill you.Making an offer won’t kill you.Heck, even getting rejected won’t kill you.But… staying the same… not changing… that is slowly killing your purpose and your soul. Mastin Kipp
Mastin Kipp has a theory that blocking one's own financial improvement is linked to unhealed emotional trauma. I was digging this theory, it resonated with me in some way because it is linked to fear, not wanting to do something new for fear of hurt, rejection, uncertainty and perceived imbalance.
Your nervous system does not want you to do anything new!
Doing new things scare the crap out of me! Especially when it involves attracting crowds to events that I am responsible for.
Luckily I have a group of sisters who "have my back" and are able to provide that support right on time. Having read Kipp's perspective I am inclined to think that this fear has permeated into my system and it is real! The struggle is indeed real.
So what do I do? Feel the fear and do it anyway, lean into the support that is always readily available and know that it's all good! The nervous system feels threatened with a new thing and wants to head back into a comfort zone. That is normal.
None of the things I fear doing will kill me, I will learn the lessons and know that this too shall pass. So will you my lovies!
Peace
Get the Journal Here
http://www.lulu.com/shop/akosua-dardaine-edwards/daily-lessons-on-the-journey-a-journal/paperback/product-23425621.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism