Bodacious Lessons

The universe is the essence of duality. To be a good giver, you must be a good receiver. And to be a good lover, you must be good at being loved. Stacey Herera


Hello my lovies

Its been a while since we have been together, let me tell you the last few days have been quite a journey. We completed our first Bodacious Girls Gala 2019 at the Castle Kilarney. A fund raiser for the NiNa Young Leaders Programme in partnership with the Cleopatra Borel Foundation.
What an amazing night we had.
I have learnt that I have difficulty asking for help, that my friends know this  and they accept me for it, just come in and support
I have learnt that there is power in having clear and noble intentions
I have learnt that love is another super power
I have learnt to follow my intuition and that things work out the way they ought to when we plant the seed, till the land, do the work with faith and belief

The Bodaciousness of this event was large! I am so proud to be associated with everyone involved and grateful to know all of them

Peace
NINA Programme

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism