What I love about all my favourite women

How you listen is how you live. Unknown



I read a post by one of my favourite writers Maxie McCoy, she had a list of the things her favourite women tribe do, I was inspired by this to make a compilation of my own.

What I love about my favourite women

1. They speak what is on their mind, unapologetically and in love

2. They show up! sometimes with wine, sometimes with soup, sometimes in heels

3. They check in - text, email, phone call

4. They are full of ideas, they share them with no expectation 

5. They can cook - yes, I like my belly, and they share their food

6.They have boundaries and they respect yours

7. They have a strong NO and a firm YES

8. They share in your wins

9. They quote you to yourself

10. They laugh with you and for you, they love to laugh


Have you read any of Akosua's work?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism