Life is in Session

My friends

Hope that all is well, its been a hot minute!

This may have been the longest that I have even gone without checking in.

Life has been happening, Death has been happening.

And I have been there for all of it.

The feelings associated with these past few days have been varied and intense

Grief. Joy. Love. Compassion. Anxiety

Reminding me that life includes them all, there is always a flipside. 

We have joy and sorrow, fun and seriousness

Our challenge is to feel them all and know they are temporary guides.

Somehow we look to run from the flipside, we think if we do all the right things that we can escape these so called uncomfortable feelings and pain. Newsflash - not very likely.

Life is in session. Feelings and all

It feels good to be back chatting with you, sharing lessons on the Journey

Peace




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism