All things in time

 Move with intention, but do not rush. All things in time. Vee

This Barbados trip was in time and on time!

I came here with my Self.
I’m leaving with more of my Self.
Grateful.
The Most High has guided me & many times I did not understand the assignment, the calling.
I know now that Divine Guidance requires trust more than understanding.
It requires the courage to step out on the little bit we understand even when we don’t know it all.
The discernment is not in the knowing the full map or how to get from here to there, the discerning is stopping long enough to respond to the inner guidance that reroutes you
This discernment, this knowing is so deep within we have to be willing to adjust. To trust.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism