What Do You Have Packed in your Heart?

The only things you can take with you when you leave this world are the things you’ve packed inside your heart.




 Hello my friends

Still here in beautiful Barbados, the time here thus far has been a combination of work, rest and meeting new people.

I think the biggest lessons for me are:

1. Keeping an open mind when hearing perspectives which differ from what I know.

2. Remaining flexible as things change.

3. Speak up- Let your voice be heard, say it in love and in service.

4. Walk with pocket money!

Peace


Akosua's Books

Nyabo (Madam) Why Are You Here?

Now What? The Flipside - Akosua's Latest Book

What Did I Learn Today? Lessons on the Journey to Unconditional Love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism