I dwell in Possibility

 

Possibility isn’t about forced positivity or false hope. It’s about taking responsibility for change in ways we can and choosing to hold space for what could be when we can’t. It’s about looking toward what else could be. Lisa Olivera




When faced with challenges and confusing moments, we retreat into old habits and comfortable patterns, it is also sometimes an easier option to withdraw altogether and look towards busyness, distractions and anything that will provide us with a reprieve. All of which may be a choice in the moment which can bring us closer to a solution - what is clear is that these methods are short term and unsustainable.

What I have learnt whilst in the fog is to focus on what is possible. I ask myself that question

"what is possible?" I also affirm to myself "I dwell in possibility"

Possibility allows me to imagine, to dream, to move away from what is in front of me. This is not to put me in a space of denial, it really is to move my thinking towards what can happen in a positive way, rather than what has happened which I cannot change.

Possibility requires me to have faith, courage and patience. Three important pillars that move me into a different way of thinking. 

Possibility says do what you can and surrender the rest to the Most High.

Possibility says there is something bigger than you out there, believing in it can shift your perspective.

Possibility says I am open to a new thing.

Possibilities are endless.

Peace

Akosua's Books

Nyabo (Madam) Why Are You Here?

Now What? The Flipside

What Did I Learn Today? Lessons on the Journey to Unconditional Self Love


New Courses by Akosua

Sign up Now - Welcome to Self Awareness - Tools for The Journey



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism