When you are consistent, you become persistent

 Persistence beats timing. Execution beats luck. Not immediately but eventually. Naval




This morning, I took a run along the coast line in Basseterre, Guadeloupe. The level of joy, gratitude and freedom I felt in my soul was high. The weather was perfect, the coastline was beautiful and I felt an energy that allowed me to run. Since I have been here I walked down to the beach on the morning. Today I ran, the persistence and execution of  moving my body daily paid off to allow me to spend the morning running along the coast. 

What do you do persistently in your life? Do you even know? What you do persistently allows you to execute well. There is no discrimination. If you eat poorly consistently, it will show up in your life. If you eat well consistently, your health will reflect it. Simple like that.

Life favours consistency. It works every time

Consistency supports discipline, building character, patience and courage. Consistency allows for self confidence.

When you are consistent, you become persistent. 

Peace


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism