There’s a difference between wanting something and being ready for it.

There’s a difference between wanting something and being ready for it. Ebonee Davis




There was a particular book that I was searching for on the bookshelf, as I was going through the shelf, a small red and black notebook fell out and onto the ground. When I saw it, I screamed out, this must be a sign and had me a good chuckle. This was a red and black notebook that I kept right after leaving University. I would write in it when  I  rode the London Underground from work in Soho Square  to the hairdresser in Tooting. Anything I found inspirational I would jot down the contents and read it hoping that one day I would live a life that will inspire myself. Seeing the book brought me to the present moment - I felt proud, I do inspire myself- I admit that I am not perfect, make poor choices, stupid ones even, I fall down. I still felt proud because back then I did not believe that I would inspire myself to achieve the goals I set out for myself, and live a full life. I am doing that now, I am living a life that I can safely say that is one that I can be proud of myself. I act in a kind, thoughtful way, I do my best and I move toward loving myself daily.

What have you declared in your life?

I want to share one of the writings from the black and red notebook. 

No matter what is happening in your relationships, fear nothing and no one

When you walk with the consciousness of the Creator there is nothing to fear

Do not fear people will threaten you.

Do not fear people will harm or threaten.

Do not fear obstacles that confront you.

Have no fear of harm to your body or possessions, you are walking with the strong arm of the law. 

Do not fear disapproval.

Do not fear criticism.

Do not fear judgement.

Know that the only energy that has any power in your life is the gift of the breath of God

Do not fear darkness

Do not fear separation and divorce

Do not fear being alone

Do not fear being cast aside

When you walk with the Master, you are in the best company available

Peace and Blessings

Akosua's Books

Nyabo (Madam) Why Are You Here?

Now What? The Flipside

What Did I Learn Today? Lessons on the Journey to Unconditional Self Love




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Redefinition of Lose