I am making a commitment to myself...

 Don’t place limitations on yourself when you think about your next chapter. Let your mind reach far and allow your sight to be oriented by your deepest aspirations. Yung Pueblo 



The end of 2023 is almost upon us, I started a ritual a few years ago where I would take time at the end of the year to go within, reflect and envision how I would want my life to look and feel for the next journey. I was thinking about how much I limit myself in the dreams and visions of how I want to live when I reflect. So when I saw the quote from Yung Pueblo which talked about placing limitations on ourselves, it resonated. On the journey to unconditional self love I have seen how impactful and powerful our thoughts are, how much our words and actions stem from the thoughts we think. 

I am making a commitment to myself today to think without limits, to focus my thoughts on the fact that whatever comes my way I am able to handle it, to flow with the flow and to come through it on the other side.

 I am making a commitment to myself today to stretch my mind in ways I would never have done before.


I am making a commitment to myself to focus on the limitlessness of the Universe rather than the limitations I see in front of me.

I am making a commitment to myself to watch what I am thinking, and what I am saying knowing that thoughts and words are tools of creation.

I am making a commitment to myself to do a new thing and to be gentle with myself if I make a mistake or fail.

I am making a commitment to myself to feel all of my feelings and honor myself in the process.

I am making a commitment to myself to tell the truth to myself first to allow for the freedom that it allows.

I am making a commitment to myself to show up and do my absolute best in the moment.

Peace and Blessings



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism