Lessons from experiencing the Sunrise

 Catching the sunrise is grace - Garlene Hicks



Seeing the sun rise, especially over water - excites me yet calms me at the same time. I feel a sense of renewal when I witness it. The process says to me - here is a new day and its started beautifully. What are you going to do? I - sunshine- just set the tone, will you follow or will you not?

Sunrises also taught me about consistency, about the power of silence. There is no fanfare, the sun rises daily, usually around a similar time and just shines. No awards, no huge announcement - the sun just shines.

Sunrises teach me to show up daily, no matter what!


Peace and Blessings



Akosua's Books



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism