NYC and More Lessons

As I began to love myself I refused to go on living in the past and worry
about the future. Now, I only live for the moment, where EVERYTHING
is happening. Today I live each day, day by day, and I call it “FULFILLMENT”.

I landed in NYC early in the morning, it's been a while since I was here! Always love the buzz and the vibe of the place, very multicultural but still familiar because of all the Trini's in Brooklyn

The journey to NYC was challenging, not the flight itself but the day leading up to it. I have always run from having hard conversations and I needed to have 2 before I left. I managed to have one and it was tough, just proud of me that I did it, anyways, will leave this story for another time, the point I am making is that I did it and didn't suppress the feelings, lessons I learnt earlier on the journey

So in NYC, preparing for the launch, excited about it, sold one book already (yayy) and just going with the flow. give thanks!
Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism