We Are Lavish Abundance

Lift your head up high and scream out to the world
I know I am someone, and let the truth unfurl
No one can hurt you now because you know what's true
Yes, I believe in me, so do believe in you   Micheal Jackson Wanna Be Startin Something


I've been reading wirks by John Randolph Price since the year began, and boy oh boy, it's been a head trip! The fundamental lesson I took away from his work is that we are abundant beings who, if only we believe that with every fibre of our being, we will be okay! That simple!

No one can take it away from us, unless we let them through our doubts
It cannot be replaced, unless through our choice
It remains there forever

For a recovering  "not enougher" this is radical! You mean to say, I have it all already and anything that I add on is a bonus? You really mean to say that I have really been in my own way comparing and competing for the same thing I already have? Nah man!

And of course, when these theories are tested they are really tested, it is only February and I have been tested, let me tell you!
Abundance test on full throttle. When the tests come up I recall the lessons and move forward, so far, so good!

We are products of a lavishly abundant Universe, we are abundance itself
remember that
always....

Peace


Get the Journal
http://www.lulu.com/shop/akosua-dardaine-edwards/daily-lessons-on-the-journey-a-journal/paperback/product-23425621.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism