What Do You Put Your Faith In?

You still have too much faith in the body as a source of strength. What plans do you make that do not involve its comfort or protection or enjoyment in some way? ACIM


It never fails, I have a thought in my mind, sometimes I believe it is random or makes no sense and then I would either be minding my own business or reading something in the morning and something "pops" up to make me think about it more in depth

I was standing in the kitchen this morning about to make breakfast. I thought, why oh why do I spend so much time thinking about food, eating, not eating, how what I eat affects my body, did I exercise, am I eating healthy yada yada yada. it just seems to be on my mind all the time
Can I think about something else?
I decided to make some oats, that was an even bigger decision after realising that the microwave went on the bomb and I had to use the stove - very rare situation!  So I wasn't even sure why I decided to take that option.
As I sat eating my oats and reading, the usual morning ritual. The passage was about how much emphasis we put on the body.when the mind is so much more relevant and important. Our thoughts are much more important than the body, with the right and focused thoughts we can change and transform our lives.

So, what are you thinking and how does that affect your life, how does it impact your life. are you thinking at all, are you feeling
How do you see and treat your body and is it related to how you feel?

ACIM says that our body is a vehicle, that's it! controlled by our thoughts

Radical right?

Something to ponder

Peace

Get the Journal
http://www.lulu.com/shop/akosua-dardaine-edwards/daily-lessons-on-the-journey-a-journal/paperback/product-23425621.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism