Bountiful Lives


Abundance comes to mind immediately when I see the word bountiful. Bountiful is a state of mind, it is a choice, a decision to believe that the Universe is abundant and bountiful providing for each and every single one of us. Bountiful lives require a decision to live that way because it is our God given right as children of The Most High!



Carnival is in Trinidad and Tobago is here, it is one of my favourite times of year because of the creativity, the colour, the fun, the meeting of people that I haven't seen in a very long time

It is a time that people come together in joy!

I have never experienced anything like it

Carnival in Trinidad and Tobago was born out of a rebellion, and has evolved into something full of joy, fun, innovation and change.
People either love it or hate it!
It sparks debate and controversy as well
Today is the start! There will be parties, food, events, hanging out, and much joy until next Tuesday at midnight.
If you don't hear from me, I'm inside with the Joy!
Peace

Have you read any of Akosua's work?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism