You Cannot Lose


The fear of sacrifice and loss is one of the greatest obstacles to our spiritual progress. And as long as we think we are losing something real, we will drag our feet. ACIM



One of my favourite teachers on this journey Ms Iyanla Vanzant says "You cannot lose"
Metaphysically you just cannot lose! What trips us up is the feeling that we will lose something.
I cannot tell you how my life shifted when I truly believed in this - I cannot lose
I can learn
I can change
I can cry
I can move
I can shift
but I cannot lose

I cannot lose...

When I approach every event, every opportunity with this knowledge I can leave out the fear, the doubt, the anxiety, the stress!
I know that I can trust myself to not lose but to learn
Peace

Have you read any of Akosua's work?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism