What is going on in your Life Emotionally?

Louise Hay says that shoulder problems are from carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders. She says shoulders “represent our ability to carry out experiences in life joyously. We make life a burden by our attitude.” Is the financial or emotional burden all on your shoulders and you feel responsible, fearful and inadequate? That wear and tear will show up in your shoulders. Think about your last injury. What was going on emotionally at home, in your job, for you at that time? East House Natural Health 

My shoulder is now healing. I have been following the doctor's instructions, taking it easy and not rushing the process.
Louise Hay's work has been important on my journey, her philosophies on affirmations, on healing ourselves through our thoughts and letting go of the past. During my healing process I decided to reacquaint myself with Louise's work. I came across the theory that my shoulder problems are determined by our attitude
I must admit, I have been feeling this way, how amazing are our bodies and our minds that we can heal them by our thoughts and feelings.
I give thanks for all the teachers on my journey
I now release the feeling of any burdens and move forward with a feeling of gratitude knowing that all things are lessons that God will have us learn

Peace
Have you read any of Akosua's work?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism