A Time For Everything

“There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven (Ecclesiastes 3:1-8, NIV)”

I love this quote.
It always reminds me that there are seasons, that nothing stays the same. Nature also reminds me of this. There are seasons. There is a time for planing and for reaping
There is a time for rain and for sun
When I get frustrated by a process and the time it is taking to achieve or manifest something I am reminded that there is a time. If we use our rest time to work, there will be consequences and vice versa
The lessons that come with the timing of events include having faith, having patience,and trusting the process
I know that rain cannot fall everyday
I know that the sun will not shine everyday
I know that there will be a time for both and with that I can rest assured that what shows up in my life is diving timing and adjust accordingly!

Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism