Love Everything


At every chapter, a soul appears on my path and becomes my best teacher for what's next. We are always guided and it's almost magical to see how life constantly sends someone to take us by the hand and walk with us through what we fear the most.I'm immensely grateful. - Valencia

Being around the young ladies in the NiNa Young Women's Leadership Programme has taught me that people are in our lives to teach us or for us to teach them. We may not know it at the onset but I truly believe that ultimately we are all students and teachers sometimes all at once.
A beautiful thing happens when we have determined from early in the interaction what our role is. We can respond accordingly.

Sometimes our lessons are easy and other times our lessons are challenging.
Sometimes our lessons are fun and sometimes they require some slogging or tears.

This past week reconfirmed to me that what makes all of this even more worthwhile is love. Love everything! Love is different to like, you can love it and not like it. The love gets you through. it, the agape love. The love of your brothers and sisters as fellow human beings
Without that, the journey is much harder!
Peace


Check out the We Lead PowHerful Conference - I will be there


Have you read any of Akosua's work?


Follow Akosua on



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism