You will be presented with lessons

"You will be presented with lessons. Life is a constant learning experience, which every day provides opportunities for you to learn more. These lessons are specific to you, and learning them 'is the key to discovering and fulfilling the meaning and relevance of your own life'.There are no mistakes, only lessons. Your development towards wisdom is a process of experimentation, trial and error, so it's inevitable things will not always go to plan or turn out how you'd want. Compassion is the remedy for harsh judgement - of ourselves and others. Forgiveness is not only divine - it's also 'the act of erasing an emotional debt'. Behaving ethically, with integrity, and with humour - especially the ability to laugh at yourself and your own mishaps - are central to the perspective that 'mistakes' are simply lessons we must learn Lessons repeat until learned Learning does not end " Cherie Scott 


blessings are everywhere. I could embrace the deep truth that, “I have everything I need.” I may not have all that I want but how much do I want? And why do I want all "those" things? I’m not sure I’ve reflected upon that question long and hard. I wonder what I would discover about myself. I could wander into the rare air of truth – that life is but a very brief journey. Do I invest this precious gift of my life chasing after fleeting things or by treating each day and each experience as a new surprise? Anything can happen. I could dwell in faith: I am blessed. Many times, I am not sure what that means but how much do I need to have to realize my blessings? 
One whole day......


Peace

Check out the We Lead PowHerful Conference - I will be there


Have you read any of Akosua's work?


Follow Akosua on


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism