I choose...



 “I believe that we are solely responsible for our choices, and we have to accept the consequences of every deed, word, and thought throughout our lifetime.” Elisabeth Kubler-Ross




I choose
I choose peace over chaos & I’m proud of my choice
I choose spirituality over religion, &   I’m proud of my choice
I choose real over phony & I’m proud of my choice
I choose to dream more dreams than live in a nightmare & I’m proud of my choice
I choose to embrace real life over getting lost in a fantasy & I’m proud of my choice
I choose divine guidance over external validation & I’m proud of my choice
I choose courage over fear & I’m proud of my choice
I choose bake period.
I choose consistency & discipline over speed and fads & I’m proud of my choice
I choose to wait rather than settle & I’m proud of my choice


Check out the We Lead PowHerful Conference - I will be there


Have you read any of Akosua's work?


Follow Akosua on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism