On Forgiving Yourself

 More than anything, you give yourself what you need, instead of what you crave. Treating your energy like a precious resource has a deep effect on your life. Yung Pueblo'

A huge part on the journey to forgiveness is learning to forgive yourself, and once you have learned to forgive yourself, be willing to do it consistently and with grace.

I have learnt to forgive myself:

1. When I have ignored my intuition.

2. When I have judged myself, especially harshly.

3. When I dishonored myself.

4. When I forget who I am - an idea that came reality from the Most High

5. When I outsource my power and responsibility to others.

6. When I blame others, project onto others due to shame, guilt and denial.

When I forgive myself, the path is made clear to forgive others.

Peace

September is here, are you ready to go on a Self Awareness Journey- It's an Inside Job.

Four Week Immersive online Workshop. Join us, spread the word.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism