Top 3 Lessons on the Journey for September

 I Integrate all the lessons learned from this past month. Through this process my soul is nourished, my mind is stretched and the Chi flows freely through my body.  Seven Sones Leadership




September has been a month of lessons for me. let me tell you my friends!. I have had to draw on so many of the tools and lessons learnt on this Journey. As I reflect, I now know that I feel grateful for the exposure to those past lessons. They certainly came in handy this month. I think we tend to forget that we have tools, affirmations, lessons and experience when we are in the middle of life and its challenges. This is where a pause comes in. If we just continue to go and go, remaining busy we are not giving ourselves time to feel, to deal and to heal. This approach has consequences, the biggest of them all is we continue to remain stuck and in a cycle of pain.

These are my top 3 lessons on the Journey for September: 

Forgiving myself first as a pathway to forgiving others must be the biggest one. Forgiving and judging others became easier once I did that.

Recognizing that love is what I am rather than something out there that I have to go looking for was another huge lesson during this month.

Fear shows up in so many ways, when making decisions from fear, there are always consequences and our bodies keep score. Fear  also shows up in our bodies 

Add some fun and joy into life - another major lesson - joy is our birthright, we more than deserve it.

Do something that brings you joy - daily! Life is much more than struggle and challenges


Peace

Akosua's Books

Nyabo (Madam) Why Are You Here?

Now What? The Flipside

What Did I Learn Today? Lessons on the Journey to Unconditional Self Love


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism