September is the Journey to Forgiveness

 Self-analysis and observation is the only way you can create change in your life. Forgive yourself and know that all of your previous actions were created from your level of consciousness at that time in your life. ACIM 




Welcome to the Journey to Forgiveness.


What does forgiveness mean to you?

I have learnt that it means giving yourself grace, accepting that things in the past are gone and forgiveness allows for a clear path forward.

Forgiveness must be one of the toughest lessons on my Journey, I wanted people to pay for any "wrong" doing to me, I wanted others to know who did me "wrong", I spent a lot of energy sharing a story both to myself and anyone who would listen about other people and their "ways"

Did not do me a fat lot of good I must say, I spent loads of energy and time on proving and shaming rather than on healing and growing. Its been getting better, I practice, practice and practice forgiving myself. I start with looking in the mirror daily and saying

"Akosua, I forgive you today for......" 

every day!

Daily it gets easier to believe, to practice and to forgive.

It is indeed a process.

Most important lesson has been to forgive yourself first!

Happy Journeys

Peace


September is here, are you ready to go on a Self Awareness Journey- It's an Inside Job.

Four Week Immersive online Workshop. Join us, spread the word.

10% Discount for those signing up this week!

Self Awareness - Tools for the Journey - SIGN UP NOW

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism