Change requires deep devotion

 Change requires courage, it requires consistency, it requires deep devotion. And this deep devotion to create lasting change lacks in people who are not truly ‘done with it’, who are not aware of the suffering it creates for them, how severely it limits them, and still find ways to escape from it, to numb themselves. Lori Krenn



What are you "Done With?"

Let me tell you, declaring that you are DONE with something with conviction and belief to the Universe works wonders. That declaration says, I am willing, I am ready, I am convicted in a firm belief to move, shift, change, rearrange this thing that I am declaring boldly that I am done with.

I am DONE WITH procrastinating

I am DONE WITH perfectionism

I am DONE  WITH people pleasing

I am DONE WITH putting myself last 

I am DONE WITH playing small

I am DONE WITH over explaining

I am DONE WITH not prioritizing my health

I am DONE WITH not speaking up

I am DONE WITH dishonoring my own boundaries

I am DONE WITH overgiving

I am DONE WITH being afraid of rejection and abandonment

I am DONE with judging myself harshly

What are you DONE WITH?

Peace 

Akosua's Books

Nyabo (Madam) Why Are You Here?

Now What? The Flipside

What Did I Learn Today? Lessons on the Journey to Unconditional Self Love



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism