5 Lessons Learned on the Journey to Patience

March is drawing to a close, the Journey to Patience has been one of both revelations and frustration.

Revelation due to the new  insights that I now have on what and how important patience is in any growth and healing process. Frustrating because, I confess, I love being in control and now more realizing that I have little control over things outside of myself. I also love what I want, when I want it. When I was in the corporate world , I was rewarded for persistence and finding a way. As I journey on, the lessons reveal that there is a difference between persistence and wanting to control and have things my own way.

Patience is growth and healing tool. It is about seeing the grace placed in front of you as you navigate through your life.

Here are my top five lessons on the Journey to Patience

 1. Patience is more than waiting. Patience is a journey of trust in yourself and trust in the process. Patience reflects how much faith and inner knowing you carry.

2. Patience is about HOW you wait. Are you waiting with a calm mindset or are you in fear and doubt. Calm reflects to the Universe that you are trusting with a level of faith that things will work out even if they look different to how you imagined it to be. Fear and doubt are like you pulling out the seeds planted just to see if they are still growing. 

3. When we make choices from a space of patience, it makes a difference. The choice reflects back to us our faith and we rest assured that all will be ok no matter what happens.

4. Personal transformation and big dreams requires patience.

5. Personal change cannot be accomplished by technology. It requires commitment, persistence, determination and PATIENCE!

When patience is in short supply, get to a point of acceptance.

Peace

Akosua's Books

Nyabo (Madam) Why Are You Here?

Now What? The Flipside

What Did I Learn Today? Lessons on the Journey to Unconditional Self Love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism