A Start saying No to list

 What you stop doing is as important as what you start doing, I always say. We don’t need more goals. Just less bullsh*t and toxins.  Danielle La Porte



I read an article by Danielle La Porte where she shared 12 things that are on her definite NO list for what she now says NO to. I felt inspired to think about what I must absolutely stop doing now for my health, mentally and physically. 

Let's start with:

1. Sugary substitute coffee's - They give me a temporary high, then the crash is hard! turns my tummy into a roller coaster.

2. Not speaking  up due to fear - says it all - Just speak up, and stop the self betrayal.

3. Making excuses for other people's bad behavior - stay in your lane

4. Procrastinating 

5. Early morning meetings and events.

6. People pleasing

7. Letting people off the hook when boundaries are continually ignored

8. Stuffing your feelings into chocolate

9. Breaking promises and commitments to Self

10. Holding on to the past without forgiveness and gratitude 

What are yours?

Peace and Blessings


   Akosua's Books



 IG


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Redefinition of Lose