July we journey with Courage

 You learn that the journey was never about that, anyway; it’s only ever been about strengthening yourself from the inside out. Training your mind to be more conscious of what it entertains. To act not out of compulsion or obligation, but true choice—out of self-preservation, and self-love. Briana Wiest






In many of Maya Angelou's impactful messages, she extols the virtue of Courage. Courage, she says, "courage is the most important of all the virtues, because without courage you can't practice any other virtue consistently. You can practice any virtue erratically, but nothing consistently without courage"

With this in mind, I begin July with the intention to be courageous, with an affirmation:

May I bring my best self to the table in  all that I do and in my life. 

May I have the courage to shine, regardless of whom that might make uncomfortable (including myself). 

May I operate as a total pro and have tons of fun while I do it.

May my willingness to step into the version of magnificence that the Most High has sent me here with, while being able to have fun in process inspire others to do the same.

Peace and Blessings

Akosua's Books



 IG

Let’s do this







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Redefinition of Lose