Dedicate yourself to the process

 Impatience and impulsiveness can be linked to scarcity mindset because the parts of people that become impatient could be unconsciously feeling deprived of something or the feeling of "there isn't enough and I need it right now" is present - Purposefully Zenny  




Trust the process has been an important lesson for me. The process has taught me more than patience. I have learnt to be disciplined, I learnt courage, to believe in myself, to surrender.

Instant gratification is for some things - perhaps popping corn in the microwave? There are times that trusting the process is a gift. When we look at it from this perspective we are able to tap into the patience, motivation and trust required to complete the process, achieve the goal.

As Lisa Olivera beautifully puts it, what a gift it is to trust the unfolding, to trust the process, to trust the aligned timing of ourselves, our work, our capacity, our desires, or hopes, our lives. What a gift it is to allow ideas, dreams, and ways of being to morph from confusing to clear.

Dedicate yourself  to the process, rather than the results and see what magic happens!

Peace and Blessings

Akosua's Books



 IG

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Redefinition of Lose