This or something better - an affirmation

 One lesson that has always stayed with me is the power of adaptability. Life rarely goes as planned, but those who can adapt and grow from their experiences find success and fulfillment.





Life has a way of speaking to us, giving us messages, sending us signals. With love and compassion, gives us cues and messages. When it is ignored, life begins shouting at us through our experiences.

I know when I made elaborate plans and  life had something else in store for me, there was nothing that I could do to shift it. On the surface my plans looked like failure, epic failure. Now I know it was only life saying to me- no this my love, not here my love, not now my love

When I resisted life's guidance and cues, I suffered even more. When I accepted them, felt the feelings and flowed with it, every single time my mind was blown

Life had something just as exiting or better in the works. I now have an affirmation when I put a plan in place is "this or something better" and be prepared for what shows up.

Failures, detours, heartbreaks, job losses have all been life cues to me to change course - it was hard as hell going through it but now I know I am built for life, built to handle it.

Peace and Blessings

Akosua's Books



 IG


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Redefinition of Lose