St Kitts and Nevis Day 3

There are two types of easy. Quality Easy and Cheap Easy
We are choosing Quality Easy - resides on inner strength and trusts the timing of things. Over time Quality Easy gets comfortable saying No and willing to walk away and let it go.
Cheap Easy is a sucker for a discount, frequenly in a rush a bit desperate and scrambling for a result - Danielle La Porte

The first ferry was the plan, leave the hotel at 7.30am to get to the terminal by 745am to board the 8am ferry- Ferry's are not my favourite mode of transport. I walked with my open mind and willing spirit

I met someone who I was introduced to last year while I was here in July, we remembered one another-did some small talk while we waited to board. I wanted to get on that boat first so I could have chosen my seat, as far away as possible to the motor! No luck with that, I had to settle for the middle seat and pray for the best! 45 mins to another island!

I made it, puke free and ready to roll

The facilitation session was fun, I love doing this, so grateful for the opportunity to share in other's dreams and goals
Nevis was happy that we came, they showed up, they were engaged - and to think we were worried that no one would have!
Give thanks

Peace




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism