Houston Day 4

No man is an island entire of itself: every man is a part of the continent, a part of the main - John Donne

More time spent with the fam fam yesterday, my cousin and I stepped into the boing ring. I love boxing, I started boxing a few years ago, it promoted my stress belief and anger management on the journey. My cousin loves boxing as well, we have had many long conversations on it so getting a time to step into the ring last night was a happy moment for me. We had loads of un.
It is interesting how me living my own life impacted others. Over the past two days this has been pointed out to me in ways that have humbled me and brought me back on track.

What I am saying today is, living your life, your best life, your most authentic life, is a demonstration of what is possible.
What is possible when you take one day at a time, when you are authentic, when you make decisions out of love rather than fear, when you show up, when you live your own life, mind your own business and love YOUR own ,ife rather than pandering to what others thinkl, what they want and what they believe you ought to be doing
Many times they are doing it out of love, but really, they are not in your shoes and not living your life!

You are responsible for your own life, sometimes it may bring some heartache or some pain, , par for the course. There is no harm in listening but ultimately you have to, you absolutely must choose.
Choose You!

Peace




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism