Stay the Course

Let all things be as they are - ACIM

Grasping, grasping, grasping....

When we have a goal, a dream, a vision, there may be times that we doubt ourselves, especially when it seems on the outside that things are not falling into place as we see it, as we want it. We start questioning what we are doing wrong, what we aren't doing to get us there quicker, we may even contemplate if we are on the right track.
I have learnt when we get to that point we attract more of the same, we see all the wrongs, and start attracting everything to prove our point of doubting, we start grasping, blaming, trying to control, losing focus. The Universe starts letting you know that you need to regroup, recalibrate, refocus. And we must may attention. That is really all that is happening.

The dream you have is really smaller than the one the Universe has for you, do not limit yourself. Keep an open mind. Part of the journey is self belief and trust, letting go, paying attention, taking responsibility. We have a very hard time letting go and recalibrating. We want what we want when we want it, We want to be right, we want to win!

Take the time to regroup when you see that you are grasping.
Take the time to give thanks -gratitude is the great multiplier.
Take the time to focus - stay on course my good friend says to me many a time.
Take the time to forgive - yourself and others, we all make mistakes.
Take the time to keep an open mind - newsflash - you don't know everything!

This week I was going down a road of doubt and all that went with it. I was stressing, I was grasping. Randomly, I walked into an office to pay a bill. I walked up to the cashier, her head was down, I said  good morning. Her head never came up but she politely asked for my identification card. I handed it to her she started tapping on the keyboard then looked up
"Akosua Edwards?"
"Yes"
"I saw you at the Discover Woman's Event, thank you for sharing your stories, it had me thinking all day"
"You did?"
"Yes, I keep asking myself who am I"
"Ah Ok"
"Thank you for that and do you have a card, we have talks here at the office, I think it will be great to share the story with others"
That said to me, stay the course!
so....stay the course because I am!

Peace

What Did I Learn Today? Lessons on the Journey to Unconditional Self Love

Nyabo (Madam) Why Are You Here?

Daily Lessons on the Journey - A Journal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism